Role and Responsibilities
The Landscaping Labourer will be working Westbow’s subsidiary company KGH Equipment Ltd (KGH). The KGH arm of Westbow is responsible for land development and site prep as well as civil contracts primarily within the Fraser Valley.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Performing general landscaping duties
- Placing sod
- Grading yards
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate should:
- Be a self-motivator and a team player
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be skilled in problem solving
- Ability to make decisions based on the situation or task
- Be creative and innovative
- Ability to work alone and with a team
Qualifications and Education
- A valid Driver’s License
- Past landscaping experience is considered an asset
- Able to lift heavy items up to 50 lbs.
Job Type: Full Time