Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Landscape Crew Leader will be working for Westbow’s subsidiary company KGH Equipment Ltd (KGH). The KGH arm of Westbow is responsible for land development and site prep as well as civil contracts primarily within the Fraser Valley.
Daily tasks and responsibilities include:
- Supervising landscaping crew
- Performing general landscaping duties
- Placing sod
- Grading yards
- Ordering Materials
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate should:
- Be a self-motivator and a team player
- Ability to manage a team
- Have strong communication skills
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be skilled in problem solving
- Ability to make decisions based on the situation or task
- Good leadership skills
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be creative and innovative
- Ability to work alone and with a team
Qualifications and Education
- Must have 2-5 years of experience
- A valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift heavy items up to 50 lbs.